Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, Karly!

Today my baby turns 3.  It's hard to believe that my baby is growing up!  She has been such a joy to have in our lives.  I just can't believe how fast she is growing up!  I was going to post my top 3 favorite pictures, but I just couldn't settle on just 3, so here are a few of Karly through the years.
 
Birth.  Ahhh, sweet birth pictures.  Karly was born at 9:48pm weighing a whopping 7lbs. 5 oz  She had a bit of a struggle at the beginning and had an extended stay in the NICU and a hospital stay after that for pnemonia.  However, since then she has been in pretty good health!
                                                 This outfit that Karly is wearing was hand made by one of his patients.  What am amazing gift! I have never met the maker of such a beautiful cration, and  I will always treasure this one.  I am so grateful for the generousity of others...
Mmmm, who can't smile on these next 2?  I love the fat chubby cheeks and the cookie covered face. 
            Karly always has a smile for us.  I love her little twinkle in her eye and her cute little laughter.   

This is Karly's favorite dress.  I will be sad when she outgrows it.  Ugh, she is getting so big!

 

 This one just makes my day.  I love her quirky style and her happy go lucky attitude.




And finally, here she is on the morning of her birthday.  Happy Birthday Karly!
Here are a few of Karly's favorite things:  Team Umi Zoomi, babies, blocks, the kitty, and her pink boots.  Did I mention that she's OBSESSED with Umi Zoomi? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment