Monday, March 11, 2013

7 weeks and 8 years

One of my favorite things about having my family visit is cousin time!!!!!  Emlee and her family stayed the weekend at my house.  This was the best news my kids could have gotten.  They love the Campbells.  Heck, I love the Campbells!  Ashlyn and Karly are only 7 weeks   apart.  They love being together.  Sometimes they love fighting together too!  But mostly they just love eachother.  The first night Emlee and I snuck in their room to check on them after the fell asleep.  Here is what we found.
Mmmm, are they scrumptious looking?  I love these litte girls.  They are so lucky to grow up with cousins their same age.   They are also lucky because they are both our babies.  I can't believe they will be 3 soon.  Ugh.  They grow up so fast! 
These girls were pretty much inseperable this weekend.  They played with dolls, rode bikes, and watched Umizoomi together.  They drew pictures together, ate together, threw tantrums together, and even smashed fingers together.
On the last morning together I gave the girls matching shirts and took a couple of picts. Here are a few of my favorites:
 

 

 
 
 Not to be outdone, Emlee and I just happened to be wearing the same shirts and jeans, sporting our all too familar stay at home mom hair style.
  I love my sister, and even though we didn't get along when we were young, I'm so thankful I have such a great relationship with my baby sis now.  When we visit eachother we do everything together.  We eat together.  We watch Psych together.  We laugh together. We cook together.  Sometimes we cry together.  But mostly we just love being together.
7 weeks or 8 years, I'm thankful we have eachother!


1 comment:

  1. Love our girls!!! We had so much fun!Thanks for the laughs, and yes, we love the Hansen's too!!!

    ReplyDelete