Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentines Banners and other Cricut projects

Today I finally decided to make these banners with my cricut.  I've been putting it off for a while, but today I decided to buckle down and make them. 
The first one I used Down on the Farm cartridge for the banner.  I cut them out at 10 and then used some buttons and ribbon.       
This one took a little bit longer!  I cut out 6x6 squares and embossed them with small dots.  Then I used the Spring cartridge at 4.75 for the black, and 4 for the pink.  I embossed the black with a swirly folder.  The letters I used the alphabet cartridge and cut the shadow an the shiny red at 3.  I love this one!



And now the card!  Clarence's birthday is today so I made him this card.  My hubby is a big outdoorsman, so I thought this would be appropriate.  I used the camping critters for the deer, Camp out for the frame, and a shape cartridge for the label.  I embossed with ink the background and the frame using the wood folder.  I love it!   I glued on googly eyes and there you have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment