Thursday, December 20, 2012

So THAT'S where babies come from!

A couple of days ago I was talking with this little monkey and she said something that had to make me laugh, so I decided I better write it down before I forget it.  Karly is so much fun to have at home and I LOVE getting to have one on one time with her, but apparently I'm not enough for her anymore!  Here is how the conversation went. 
Karly:  Mom, I want to see Sissa!  Me:  He's at school.  Karly:  I want to see KK!  Me:  Sorry, but she's at school too.  Karly:  Well then, I want to see Bubby!  Me:  Sorry sweetie, but he's at school too.  Karly:  (sigh)  Well, I guess we need to buy some more kids then, huh!  I couldn't help but start laughing.  I tried to tell her that we couldn't just go to the store and buy some more kids, but she said:  Mom, yes you can!  Get your shoes on and we can go to Walmart!
I love being her mom!  She is a hoot and I never know what to expect out of her.  Thanks for making me laugh, Karly!

No comments:

Post a Comment