Tuesday, December 18, 2012

More Cricut Cards and projects

Here are a few more cards that I've done and haven't posted yet.  This first one is made using The Bridal Cartidge.
Here's one I used with the Princess cartridge for the dress and a LOT with the embosser!!



 
 This one is used with Baby Steps

 These cards were used with Alphabet and Cindy Lou for the flowers... the flowers themselves were NOT cricut.  I don't remember where I got them, but I love them!









This one is for my husband who had the big 40 this year!!   Font was done with Alphabet on the outside (I think!) and the inside was used with Camping cartidge and George Fonts.


 This one I made for a local pizza place that allowed our scouts to make their own pizzas for an activity.  I used several cartridges with this one, and I wish I could remember them all! 

                                           This one I used Spring Fever and Wedding.
 

 This one I made with Winterwonderland and the basic Christmas shapes cartridge.




The rest of these cards I also used Winter Wonderlan Cartridge.


 My goal this next year is to make more cards and WRITE down how I did them so when I want to make them again I won't have to remember how I did it!  We shall see how that goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment