Sunday, January 1, 2012

Black Friday and the day after

Nothing like Black Friday to put you in the the mood for the holiday season! I look forward to this day months before it comes! I love black friday for many reasons.... the sales, the adreline, the lines (just kidding), but most of all I love Black Friday because it has become a tradition of sorts with my family. This year was no exception. We hit Walmart and then my parents and I headed to Flagstaff and pulled an all nighter. Call me crazy, but it was one of the funnest things I've done with them in a long time. The highlights of the trip were a bike for Ethan, a grill for Clarence, and LOTS of fabric at JoAnns. It was just an exciting time for us. I also LOVED that my dad was willing to stand in line for an hour at Kohls while my mom and I shopped for whatever we wanted to. I loved that Clarence told me to buy a new camera, which i did. I loved that the mall was open at midnight and we were able to score bonus finds. I loved chinese food at 3 in the morning and finding my perfect jacket on sale.

We finally made it home the next day around lunch time. Crazy? Yes. Will I do it again? Yes!


The next day was Saturday. This is the day that I have Emlee come over and Together we put up Christmas. This is yet another part of the season I look forward to every year. For most of the day Saturday we spent hanging garland, climbing ladders, and wishing that we had taken pictures to remind us where things go. I finally did it!







The next day our family put up the tree for FHE. It's a lot of work to get ready for Christmas, but I love it. Thee are just a few of our traditions that I hope to continue for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment