Sunday, January 1, 2012

Would you like that gift wrapped?

This year Clarence and I decided to save the headache of gift exchanging. Instead we opted to FINALLY redo our store room as our gift. This has been a project we have wanted to do for a long time but never really wanted to start. Well we finally did it. It took us 12 hours to finish and it was worth every minute of our time! Here is everything we pulled out of the storeroom. I wish I would have taken a before picture, but I am slow to remember these things. At least I got one of what it looked like before the new shelves went in! And now for the finished product (drum roll please).
Clarence was insistant on labeling everything. I am gald he did. Now maybe we can keep this room clean and organized!
After getting all the shelves in we discovered just how low our supplies are. A not so quick trip to Sams Club and lots of moola later I now have a well stocked pantry with NO mice! Best Christmas gift ever!







No comments:

Post a Comment