Monday, October 24, 2011

The NEW Cricut and more projects

Here's the new machine... I LOVE IT!!! I am still learning new things about it, and will be until I get rid of it in like 10 years. Now I can make images up to 23 inches tall instead of the measly 5 1/2 that I could with my other machine. This card was made for one of Kaitlyn's friends. She helped me design it.I wish this one wasn't so fuzzy, but it's for Julianne who just left for her misison. It says Cebu or Bust! The little sign on the fence says Joseph City. It really looks better in real life, but oh well.



Clarissa played volleyvall on the freshman team this year. This is for her coach that helped them so much. Coach Brennan is awesome.




And last but not least, this is for Julie. I took way too long on this one, but I guess it turned out ok. She loved it and I enjoyed making it for her.



Now time to clean the craft room so I can find the floor again.









































No comments:

Post a Comment