Monday, October 3, 2011

My projects

Here are a few of my projects I have been working on. I have never made a card before, but I'm learning. These were all done on the cricut machine.
This first one is for a friend who recently got married.
A little blurry, but this is the inside of the card. Today I got a package in the mail from my realtor and good friend in Colorado. I had mentioned to her that I wanted to learn about the berries we found in Co. and she sent me a book all about them! I was very surprised and grateful for the guesture, so I made her this card. I hope she likes it.This last one I made for the newest addition to the big Hansen family. JT and Leslie had a cute little boy and are going to bless him this weekend, so I decided to make this for him.

Again, a little blurry, but you can get the picture. This was the funnest to make. I had Cari help me with the inside, and this is what we came up with. I loveit!
Now hopefully I can keep motivated and make more of these. I get my NEW cricut next week! It'll be able to cut fabric, so we'll have fun making projects for quilts this year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment