Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My first post

Ok, so I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time, but I have been too chicken and lazy to do it. Maybe some day I'll start to add pictures... maybe. I have 4 terrific kids and I love my family. I am super good at being unorganized and love to do things at a spur of a moment. I'm one of those crazy people you will see in the Walmart line EVERY YEAR on black Friday even if I don't really need anything. Just the thrill of if all is what makes me keep going back. We live in good ol' Jospeh city and I love it here. I am a country girl who loves to stay home and be close to my family. My parents and 4 other siblings live here, as well as Clarence's parents and 4 of his siblings too. Why go anywhere else? My oldest daughter is Clarissa, and she is 13 and full of life. She thinks she knows more than anyone else (and sad, she prob, does know more than I do ) and loves to read books like crazy. I love how she doesn't seem to care what anyone else thinks of her and she defianetly beats to her own drum. I can hardly believe she is going to be done with 8th grade in a couple of months and start high school. Kaitlyn is next, and she is 11. I can't belive how fast she is growing up. She is our peacemaker. I can count on her to get her chores done without an argument. She can usually be found with her earphones on and listening to music or reading a book in her room. She has been a special blessing in our home. Kailtyn has PCD, and she has been coping with it very well. Next comes Ethan. What can I say about that kid! He is something else! I love his zest for life and his sense of humor. He has a quick wit and loves to tease. School may not be a priority as this point, but hunting and fishing are his true loves right now. This boy of mine just turned 9 and I love him to death! He is the last one in at night and the first one out the door in the morning. Ethan is more commonly known in these parts as Chompy. He's awesome! Last of our bunch is Karly. She just turned one and has been a joy in our life. We waited a long time for her, and now that we have her our family feels complete. Karly also has PCD like her sister, but her health has been much better than we expected. She is into everything these days and crawling all over the place. I love it! Clarence is a hunter, and in his spare time he is the local dentist. Our house is starting to look more and more like a cabin, and we have the taxidermist on speed dial. I have heard our house referred to the house of death before. Yeah, I guess so. Clarence and I have been married for 15 years and I couldn't be happier. I guess that's us in a nutshell! hopefully I do better at this blog thing and post more about my fmaily regulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment