Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Party Bash



On the 22nd of March in 2002 I gave birth to this monster

Yup, that's our boy. We are so proud of him. For his birthday we let him have a couple of buddies over to help him celebtrate. They played Just Dance 2 on the wii and had some killer moves. I think I need to take dance lessons from these boys.. they were awesome!
Later we decorated cupcakes with an enormous amount of frosting and sprinkes... just for fun.



I can't get enough of these boys,, they were just so fun to watch. I'm glad that Ethan has such great friends to "hang" with.


Last year about this time I gave birth to our sweet little Karly.
I just love that girl. She has been a sheer delight to have in our home. I took this right before the family party started. She's sure changed in a year's time! We had a little get together with all the family to celebrate not only Ethans, but Karly's AND Aimslee, Emlee's eldest, who just had a birthday as well. Once again I decided on cupcakes because 1, they're easy, and 2) I am a procrastinator. Karly loves to eat. I loved this picture of her eating her cupcake and LOVIN" it! She is so stinkin' cute, I just want to sqeeze her every chance I get.

For Ethan's present this year we decided to buy him a gun that shot both bb's and pellets. When I say we, I really mean Clarence. Ha! This kid is a huntin' fool. He loves to go out and shoot birds i the backyard. Sometimes him and his dad go hunting for rabbit too. I love that they love the outdoors so much.

Watch out fellow citizens of J town. He's got a gun and knows how to use it!


Ethan also got some legos. He has loved these things since he was little. Why they fascinate him so much, I do not know.I love it when they are at the age where they are SO excited to rip paper off the paper.


Karly got ahold of this baby from her Aunt Tilynn and has fallen in love. She drags this baby all over the house. She also got some blocks, candy, and a stroller that she pushes around. So stinkin' cute!
Here's to 1 year down, and many, many more to come!





.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! A bunch of retarded boys! I love it! Looks like a good time. Next year, make it a 3 day party. haha

    ReplyDelete