Thursday, November 22, 2012

National Honor Society

This week Clarissa was able to be inducted into the National Honor Society.  What an honor!  To be inducted one must go through an application process and be selected by teachers and other staff memebers.  It is based on Adademic, Leadership, Service, and Character.
 
There were 8 students selected this year.  6 Sophmores, 1 Junior, and 1 Senior.   
 Clarisssa was lucky enough to be inducted with 2 of her cousins!  
 
 Sharon Larsen
 
 
 And Connor Neal.

I am so proud of these kids.  They are awesome! 
 
I'm thankful to be a mom of such a great kid.  Clarissa is very talented and smart.  Yes, she is way smarter than I am, and she knows it too!  She has a special spirit and I am so thankful to have her in my life.  She is an example to me, and she is a beautiful young woman who has high standards and knows what she wants out of life.   I love my little noodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment